- XLerate Health SBIR/STTR Applicant Assistance Bootcamp
- Eugene Krentsel, email@example.com Link https://xleratornetwork.com
Entrepreneur Spotlight Contact Info:
- John Higginbotham, Vairoh, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASK: If you work directly with entrepreneurs, invite an entrepreneur to share during an upcoming ecosystem call.
The West Virginia Statewide Business Plan Competitions are now open for entry! To learn more visit:
- High School Business Plan Competition
- Collegiate Business Plan Competition
- Community Business Plan Competition (formerly Seed WV)
For questions, contact: Tara.Stclair@mail.wvu.edu
Now Open – SBA Small Business Week Award Nominations for 2023
For those interested in nominating or self-nominating you can visit sba.gov/nsbw to download forms, criteria, and guidelines for submitting nominations.
District level Small Business Week information is located at sba.gov/wv.
All nominations must be submitted electronically to the respective box.com accounts. The box accounts can be found at www.sba.gov/nsbw
If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to email Nikki at email@example.com.
Bridging Innovation Week 2023:
- Save the Date | April 17-21, Wheeling, WV
- Bridging Innovation Landing Page
- Help us spread the word! Promotional Graphics & Sample Language
- ASK: Share topic and speaker ideas with Tara and I.
Learn more about the Appalachian Social Enterprise Summit at https://coalfield-development.org/
Dates: Monday 10/3 and Tuesday 10/4 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/appalachian-social-enterprise-summit-tickets-371320358187?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
Oct 11, WV Inventor Society in Morgantown
For questions on the Inventor’s Society, email firstname.lastname@example.org
#YesWV Advocacy Program
Email Andy Malinoski: email@example.com for an invitation
If you participate in the #YesWV effort – YOU get to submit content that is shared with the group and their networks. That means – you get to tell your story.
- – Any West Virginia Employer – take advantage of Jobcase.com/wv/post
- Veteran Entrepreneurship Project – Contact: Frank Vitale – firstname.lastname@example.org or Rich Robison – email@example.com
- Director of Entrepreneurial Development for FASTER WV – a program of Advantage Valley https://advantagevalley.com/entrepreneurship/were-hiring/ (Call Marjorie Cooke at Advantage Valley at 304-541-9657 with any questions.)
- Survey of entrepreneurship providers: https://wvu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cvjb1YbB3F2c64S
- Survey of K-12 Educators: https://wvu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cw1e60jK1CP8aHA
- Evolving Energy Conference in Morgantown! October 6th -7th Learn more and register: https://transtechenergy.wvu.edu
- WV Entrepreneurship & Innovation Investment Fund, September application window until 9/30/22 for matching SBIR/STTR awards. Mary.E.Hott@wv.gov or 304-380-3279
- Everyone Social https://everyonesocial.com is a great business tool to use
- WVU Arts Entrepreneurship Festival and Pitch Competition: https://ccarts.wvu.edu/aefestival
- Truist Foundation, Nov. 30 deadline for grants in Q1 2023. www.truist.com/purpose/truist-foundation/grant-application
- Arts & Veterans Pitch Competitions as part of Bridging Innovation Week 2023 – contact Carrie White (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- XLerator Network SBIR STTR Readiness Program: https://xleratornetwork.com/sbir-sttr-readiness-program-for-hbcus-msis/
- James Rumsey’s Company Lab’s Small Biz Series (next workshop October 5, 10am):https://www.eventbrite.com/e/small-biz-series-ask-an-expert-tickets-377277586417