- This event has passed.
Business Opportunities in Türkiye for Appalachian Hardwood Exporters & Resources for Upcoming Trade Events
January 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am ESTFree
Join the U.S. Commercial Service for a market update for U.S. hardwoods in Türkiye delivered by the Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and learn about upcoming trade events and resources available to obtain grant funding and generate leads in preparation for your international trip.
• Türkiye: market overview for Appalachian hardwoods presented by the Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
• 2024 calendar of international trade shows and trade missions for U.S. hardwoods around the world supported by the Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
• Featured U.S. Commercial Service trade mission: Trade Winds Europe and Eurasia | Istanbul, Türkiye | May 13-15, 2024, including spin-off stops in Italy and/or Romania, and Denmark, Poland, and/or Kazakhstan
• U.S. Commercial Service assistance for Value Added U.S. Hardwoods
• 50% cost reimbursement programs for agriculture market promotion by State Regional Trade Groups
• State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) grant for export promotion by U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
• Potential Partner List service through the Rural America’s Intelligence Service for Exporters (RAISE) of the U.S. Commercial Service Rural Export Center (REC)
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.