- This event has passed.
Women Entrepreneurs: Protect and promote your brand
October 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFree
A good brand is vital to the success of any business. Learn to protect and promote the things that distinguish you and your business from your competitors during the next free installment of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s Women’s Entrepreneurship (WE) program. Join us on Wednesday, October 18, 11 a.m. to noon CT, at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.
You will hear from successful innovators and intellectual property experts as they share their experience and provide tips and resources to help you on your journey.
- Shirin Bidel-Niyat, Chief of Staff, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Hayes Ferguson, Director, Farley Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Dana Gordon, Founder and CEO, Dana Rebecca Designs
- Izzy Mokotoff, Co-founder, SteadyScrib; Northwestern University student
- Charlotte Oxnam, Founder and CEO, Cue the Curves; Northwestern University alum
- Karyn Pettigrew, Founder and CEO, ZoeGoes and Beyond Blind Spots
- Casey Qadir (née Grage), Founder, Hubly Surgical; Northwestern University alum
For more information or if you have any questions or comments, please email us at [email protected]
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.