Apis Creative and the Morgantown Area Partnership announce “Your Communication Matters,” a workshop series designed to empower businesses, non-profits, and government agencies with knowledge and tools for enhancing their branding, marketing, and other outreach efforts. Workshops will take place January 30, February 13, and February 27 at the Partnership office located at 265 Spruce Street, Morgantown, WV.
The 3-part series, led by Apis Creative, will provide attendees with valuable insights and practical strategies to strengthen their brand presence and marketing outreach. Participants will leave with a comprehensive understanding of branding and marketing techniques, tools for creating or refining their organization’s brand, and the foundational elements needed to develop their 2024 marketing strategy.
1. Your Brand Matters: Gain Attention to Gain Customers
- Learn what defines a strong brand and how it supports organizational success.
- Document key elements of your brand and brainstorm development concepts.
2. Your Marketing Matters: Gain Traction to Gain Customers
- Understand effective marketing strategies and their impact on success.
- Define target audiences, establish goals, and develop key messages.
3. Your Implementation Matters: Turn Plan into Action
- Explore the brand rollout process and execution of marketing strategies.
- Develop an action plan for your brand rollout and key elements of your marketing strategy.
Origins of the Series
“Your Communication Matters” was developed for Advantage Valley, a marketing and strategic-initiative organization serving the Charleston-Huntington metropolitan region. It was first offered to Advantage Valley clients in fall 2023, and, due to its positive impact, will be held again in spring 2024.
Its pilot run received an outstanding 4.98-star rating from participants, with 100% expressing their enthusiastic recommendation to colleagues. Feedback from the satisfaction survey highlighted the effectiveness of the workshop:
- “Very informative and helpful.”
- “Very professional delivery.”
- “I really loved how interactive it was.”
- “Loads of information and an opportunity to network.”
- “Great to help define your goals and deep dive into what drives your business.”
- “It gives you a smart breakdown, with your own implementation between, and plenty to think about when you go home.”
Now Available in Morgantown
The Morgantown Area Partnership and Apis Creative now offer businesses, non-profits, and government agencies in the northern part of the state the opportunity to tap into the program to elevate their branding and marketing strategies for greater success.
Bethany Hornbeck, President of Apis Creative, is excited to offer the series in Morgantown. “We are looking forward to empowering more businesses and organizations with the tools they need to enhance their communication strategies. Your Communication Matters is not just a workshop; it’s an opportunity for growth and success in the marketplace.”
- Dates: January 30, February 13, and February 27
- Time: 5:00 – 8:00 PM
- Location: Morgantown Area Partnership Office, 265 Spruce Street, Morgantown, WV
- Cost: $250 Morgantown Area Partnership Members, $350 non-members
- To secure your spot, please visit tinyurl.com/MAP-YCM-Workshop
- Partnership members use code MAPworkshop at check-out
- Seats are available for 25 participants
- Refreshments will be served
Or, schedule a workshop in your area! Learn more at www.apiscreative.com/ycm-
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to elevate your brand and marketing efforts. Join us for “Your Communication Matters” and unlock the potential for success in your organization.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.