Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce
The Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce, est. in 1926, is a private non-profit business organization comprised of 500 businesses/organizations and thousands of volunteers. Its mission is to facilitate the economic progress of its members.
AboutThe Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce, established in 1926, is a private non-profit volunteer business organization comprised of 500 businesses and organizations and thousands of people, who work together to create opportunities and solve problems for the betterment of the community. The Chamber provides members with a diverse array of advertising, leadership, networking, and training opportunities.
The Mission of the Chamber is to facilitate the economic progress of its members. Benefits of membership include:
- INVOLVEMENT in Berkeley County\’s leading business organization giving a UNIFIED VOICE to local business and industry.
- NETWORKING with \”movers and shakers\” in Berkeley County.
- ADVERTISING opportunities and EXPOSURE for your business through Chamber event sponsorships and chamber publications.
- TO MEMBERS on vital issues, legislation, Chamber activities and community updates through our monthly newsletter and email updates.
- ABOUT MEMBERS in the form of referrals for products and services.
- TO NEW business, industry and individual relocation requests about schools, housing, shopping, recreation, economic indicators, and other demographics.
- LEADERSHIP opportunities and training through the Chamber\’s \”Leadership Berkeley\” program and other workshops and seminars.
- A PROFESSIONAL, FULL-TIME STAFF working for your business and community interests.
- Leadership/Professional Development
Marketing and Sales
- Award Recognition
- Demographics/Census Data
Networking and Associations
- Demographically Based
- Geographically Based
- Home Based
- Industry Specific
- Small Business/General
- Bookkeeping/Accounting Software Training
- Budget, Cash Flow and Financial Statements Training
- Business Management Training
- Business Plan Training and Assistance
- Home-Based Business Training
- Human Resources Training
- Marketing Plan Training
- Social Media
- Startup Classes
Events and Community Building
- Neighborhood Fairs and Festivals